Supersonic DVD Universal Remote Codes and Program Instructions: Your supersonic DVD Universal Remote Codes can be useful now because you are at the right place. If you are searching for the most reliable codes for any of your smart devices, my website is the right place to find them. There are lots of them listed here, just go ahead and try them one after the other until you find the one most ideal for your device.
There are 3 ways to configure your universal remote without relying on codes already given. They are the manual methods, namely code search, manual search, and auto search.
However, a supersonic DVD is designed for 6 features, which means it is compatible with satellites, cables, DVDs, TVs, audios, and VCRs.
4 Digit Codes for Supersonic DVD Universal Remote
Supersonic DVD Universal Remote Codes For One For All
How to Connect Supersonic DVD Universal Remote without Codes
Use the auto search option to find the correct remote code for your TV.
- Switch on your Device e.g. TV so you can operate it.
- Turn on your remote control and tap on the device button on it e.g. TV, DVD, and so on for 3 seconds until an LED light blinks to indicate that your remote is ready to program.
- Point the Universal remote on the device and press the CH+ and CH- buttons. Your remote will show on and off signals. Press the up or down button continuously until your TV or the selected device turns off.
- Verify the code by clicking on the power button of your Universal Remote, if it starts up your device, try to change the channel to verify that the code is correctly programmed.
- Tap the device button to save your new code. If an LED light blinks twice, that means the code is now stored.
How to Connect Supersonic DVD Universal Remote with Manual Method
The Manual method involves entering a keycode that helps detect the make and model of your equipment and then program the remote.
- Turn on your device, e.g. TV.
- Press the TV button on your Universal Remote Control.
- Press and hold the setup button on your universal remote until you can see the flashlight to activate it to learning mode.
- Enter the provided keycode in your remote’s instruction manual.
- After that, point the remote control at your selected device and press and hold the power button.
- Release the power button as soon as the screen switches off.
How to Connect Supersonic DVD Universal Remote with Code Search
To program your remote, you need to enter a 3-digit code following the method outlined below. This will put your remote into an auto-search mode that will detect the ideal code for your device or remote.
- Turn on your device to get it ready for programming.
- Turn on the remote control as well.
- Press and hold the setup button on your remote control
- Enter the unique 9 9 1 codes
- Hold on the power button on your remote and press the channel up button until the device or TV turns off.
Now that you’ve read the codes, it’s your turn. If you want to use the manual methods, go ahead and test them out. Share your experiences in the comment box.