Supersonic TV’s Universal Remote Codes & Program Instructions: The supersonic TV’s Universal remote has codes that work with it. If you didn’t dig deep as you are on my website, you would have found it difficult to find working codes for your favorite remote. There are varieties of codes that work with your supersonic TV’s Universal remote. The ones I listed below are one of them.
Apart from the codes, I equally explained the various methods that are available for you to program your universal remote whenever codes fail. These methods don’t fail easily. If they do, try and repeat them properly.
List of Supersonic TV’s Universal Remote Codes
Here are the codes for your Supersonic Universal Remotes. Try these codes to see which of them works with your TV.
Supersonic 4 Digit Universal Remote Codes
3595, 0944, 0455, 4701, 0241, 0096 1421, 0208, 5330, 0556, 0698
Supersonic 5 Digit Universal Remote Codes
11125, 13595, 12424, 17048, 12104, 15322, 13593, 21354, 13135, 13154, 13877, 22321, 13894, 13204, 14421, 11753, 11233
Supersonic Universal Remote Codes For Samsung TV
GE Universal Remote Codes For Supersonic TV
One-For-All Universal Remote Codes For Supersonic TV
Philips Universal Remote Codes For Supersonic TV
How to Program Supersonic TV Universal Remote Without Codes
To configure your universal remote using the auto search mode, scan the entire codes in your remote one by one until you detect the ideal one working with your devices.
• Switch on your Device e.g. TV so you can operate it.
• Turn on your remote control and tap on the device button on it e.g. TV, DVD, and so on for 3 seconds until an LED light blinks to indicate that your remote is ready to program.
• Point the Universal remote on the device and press the CH+ and CH- buttons. Your remote will show on and off signals. Press the up or down button continuously until your TV or the selected device turns off.
• Verify the code by clicking on the power button of your Universal Remote, if it starts up your device, try to change the channel to verify that the code is correctly programmed.
• Tap the device button to save your new code. If an LED light blinks twice, that means the code is now stored.
How to Program Supersonic TV Universal Remote With Manual
As for the manual method, the code is searched by entering the keycode found in the instruction booklet. The keycode detects the make and model of your equipment.
• Turn on your device, e.g. TV.
• Press the TV button on your Universal Remote Control.
• Press and hold the setup button on your universal remote until you can see the flashlight to activate it to learning mode.
• Enter the provided keycode in your remote’s instruction manual.
• After that, point the remote control at your selected device and press and hold the power button.
• Release the power button as soon as the screen switches off.
How to Program Supersonic TV Universal Remote With Codes Search
The code search method is the one in which a 3 digit code has to be typed in your remote to convert it into auto search mode. It searches for the correct code for your equipment.
- Turn on your device to get it ready for programming.
- Turn on the remote control as well.
- Press and hold the setup button on your remote control
- Enter the unique 9 9 1 codes
- Hold on the power button on your remote and press the channel up button until the device or TV turns off.
If you try any code and it doesn’t work, move on to try another one. Repeat this step until you finally find the one that works with your equipment.
If you have that time to exhaust all the codes, then if they still didn’t work, try any of the manual methods mentioned above.