Memorex DVD Universal Remote Codes: Your Memorex DVD Universal Remote can work with 4, 5 and 3 universal codes and those are what I have prepared in this article for you. These codes are carefully selected and could be effective if your remote will accept them.
In a situation whereby you entered the wrong code, kindly try the next one. Continue to try the rest of the codes until you finally find the ideal code for your remote.
In the long run, you may encounter the problem of configuring your remote with any of these codes listed. The solution is that you should switch to manaul method. The manual methods are explained in this article. They are the guarantee ways to finally configure your remote.
Memorex DVD Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes
Memorex DVD Universal Remote 5 Digit Codes
One-For-All Universal Remote Codes for Memorex DVD players
GE Universal Remote Codes for Memorex DVD players
Philips Universal Remote Codes for Memorex DVD player
RCA Universal Remote Codes for Memorex DVD players
Auto search method: First, you scan the remote control’s possible codes to see which ones work correctly with the television.
- Switch on your Device e.g. TV so you can operate it.
- Turn on your remote control and tap on the device button on it e.g. TV, DVD, and so on for 3 seconds until an LED light blinks to indicate that your remote is ready to program.
- Point the Universal remote on the device and press the CH+ and CH- buttons. Your remote will show on and off signals. Press the up or down button continuously until your TV or the selected device turns off.
- Verify the code by clicking on the power button of your Universal Remote, if it starts up your device, try to change the channel to verify that the code is correctly programmed.
- Tap the device button to save your new code. If an LED light blinks twice, that means the code is now stored.
The Manual method uses a keycode to help the customer determine which make and model of equipment they have and then to program the remote control.
- Turn on your device, e.g. TV.
- Press the TV button on your Universal Remote Control.
- Press and hold the setup button on your universal remote until you can see the flashlight to activate it to learning mode.
- Enter the provided keycode in your remote’s instruction manual.
- After that, point the remote control at your selected device and press and hold the power button.
- Release the power button as soon as the screen switches off.
To program the remote control and your TV or DVD player, you need to enter a 3-digit code in both devices. Once you’ve entered the code in your remote and the television, your remote will switch to an auto-search mode. This mode will detect the three digit code for your television.
- Turn on your device to get it ready for programming.
- Turn on the remote control as well.
- Press and hold the setup button on your remote control
- Enter the unique 9 9 1 codes
- Hold on the power button on your remote and press the channel up button until the device or TV turns off.
Here are some codes that work. If you want to use the manual methods, you’re good to go, too. I’m interested in your opinions, so please leave me a comment.