Universal Remote Codes For CD Player
Previously, I have talked a lot about universal remote codes for TV, Soundbar and Blu Ray players, today, I will be discussing the universal remote codes for CD Player. I will not only list out the codes that can work with the Universal remote, but will also provide you with the steps involved in programming it.
1. Magnavox Universal Remote Codes for DVD Player.
2. Universal remote code for lg blu ray player and Guides.
Note: There is what I want you to always remember. Anytime you use a code and follow the instructions that will be given shortly, and realize it doesn’t work with your remote, try another code. Always ensure that you follow every step judiciously.
Here’s The List of CD Player Codes for your Universal Remote:
|FISHER||169, 269, 368, 369, 473|
|EMERSON||767, 868, 968|
|CARVER||184, 268, 368, 468|
|CALIFORNIA AUDIO LABS||273|
|AIWA||787, 867, 885, 967|
173, 375, 684
There are lots of these codes for CD players for various brands. I listed only 10 for the scope of this article. As time goes, I may find a reason to list the entire CD Codes or at least 50 codes for your CD Player.
Using these codes one after the other can lead to your success in programming your Universal remote to work with your CD Player in case you misplaced or damaged the original remote.
Shall we talk about the guides on how to Program Universal Remote for CD PLayers?
How Do I Program my Universal Remote for CD Player?
There are 3 methods you can apply to program your DVD Universal remote and they are:
1. Universal Remote Code Search
2. Manual Setup
Keycode Method to Program Universal Remote
Keycode method is usually used to program a universal remote. Its function is also to identify the make and model of your device.
1. The first thing to do is to switch on your CD in this case.
2. Press the CD button on your remote control
3. Press and hold the setup button of your remote until you can see a flash light indicating that it is now in the learning mode.
4. Enter the keycode provided in the guide booklet.
5. As soon as you are done with the steps above, point the universal remote to the CD
6. Press and hold the power button.
7. Release the power button once the CD switches off.
If you follow these instructions properly, the universal remote will work with your CD Player. If a code doesn’t work, just like I mentioned earlier, try another code.
Universal Remote Code Search Method
Maybe you have tried the keycode method and still, it does not work, Universal Remote Code Search method may work for your device. This method involves a manual code that forces your remote into a search mode.
Here are the Instructions:
1. Switch on your Device. In this case, CD.
2. After that, press and hold the setup button on the universal remote.
3. Enter the 9-9-1 code. This is a 3 digit code.
4. Hold down the power button on your remote and press the channel up button until the CD turns off. If your device turns off, it means the method worked.
This method usually takes more time compared to the rest, but it is really worth it because, if the other two methods didn’t work, this will not disappoint you.
Note: this method too may not work with your device but it is accurate. In that case, try the last method below.
The Manual Setup
If you didn’t succeed in making the first two methods work with your universal remote, you can try the last method which is a manual setup. The instructions are mentioned below:
1. Point the remote you desire to replace to the universal remote.
2. Press the Setup Button or magic button in some cases.
3. Enter the code provided in the instruction booklet of your remote to program it manually.
4. Press any function key on your remote to program. In this case, CD. eg CD Volume Up.
5. Press and hold the corresponding CD button on the original remote as well.
6. If done properly, an observable light will blink to show that your code is saved.
7. You can now CD Volume Up since the button has been saved.
Important Info: You will need to repeat the same steps for every function button and the corresponding keys on the original remote. When you are done with all the desired functions, you can now press the setup button to end a session.