Vivitar Universal Remote Codes & Program Instructions
The remote is known to be 8 in 1 Universal remote, powerful and reliable. It works with 3 and 4 digits remote codes. Perhaps you don’t know the remote code for you device, you can follow the instructions and codes below. I have the list of working codes, therefore, you don’t need to worry any longer. Let’s check them out immediately.
Vivitar Tv Universal Remote Codes List
These ones are 4 digit codes list, you can try them first before try the multiple brand code list I am about to unleash in a minute’s time.
|Brand||Vivitar Remote Codes|
|Vizio TV||502, 627, 004, 113, 505, 011, 1064, 1226|
|Sony TV||1001, 1036, 1093, 1135, 1177|
|Samsung||0702, 0178, 0030, 1903, 1575, 1395, 1312, 1060, 0814, 0766, 0427, 0408, 0329, 0056, 0032, 0019|
|LG TV||1265, 0178, 0442, 0700, 0829, 0856, 1178, 1325, 1423, 1758, 1993|
|Sanyo TV||0154, 0088, 0107, 0146, 0159, 0232, 0484, 0799, 0893, 1142|
|Emerson TV||0154, 0236, 0463, 0180, 0178, 0171, 1963, 1944, 0623, 0282, 0280, 0270, 0185, 0183, 0182, 0181, 0179, 0177, 0158, 0039, 0038, 0019|
|Insignia TV||0171, 1204, 1326, 1517, 1963, 2002|
|Philips TV||1454, 0054, 0690, 1154, 1483|
|Element TV||11886, 10178|
How to Program your Vivtar Universal Remote Control without Code
In this method, your remote codes will be scanned one after the other until the correct code is found and used.
- Switch on your Device e.g. TV so you can operate it.
- Turn on your remote control and tap on the device button on it e.g. TV, DVD, and so on for 3 seconds until an LED light blinks to indicate that your remote is ready to program.
- Point the Universal remote on the device and press the CH+ and CH- buttons. Your remote will show on and off signals. Press the up or down button continuously until your TV or the selected device turns off.
- Verify the code by clicking on the power button of your Universal Remote, if it starts up your device, try to change the channel to verify that the code is correctly programmed.
- Tap the device button to save your new code. If an LED light blinks twice, that means the code is now stored.
How to Program your Vivtar Universal Remote Control with Manual Method
There is a keycode in the instruction booklet. The keycode is entered in the remote as provided. The instruction is demonstrated below:
- Turn on your device, e.g. TV.
- Press the TV button on your Apex DVD Player Universal Remote Control.
- Press and hold the setup button on your universal remote until you can see the flashlight to activate it to learning mode.
- Enter the provided keycode in your remote’s instruction manual.
- After that, point the remote control at your selected device and press and hold the power button.
- Release the power button as soon as the screen switches off.
How to Program your Vivitar Universal Remote Control with Code Search method
In this process, if you typed in a unique 3 digit code in your remote, forces it into auto search mode until the correct code is found.
- Turn on your device to get it ready for programming.
- Turn on the remote control as well.
- Press and hold the setup button on your remote control
- Enter the unique 9 9 1 codes
- Hold on the power button on your remote and press the channel up button until the device or TV is turns off.
Try these steps one after the other and one of the may work for you. If the codes didn’t work, that’s when it is recommended to apply the three methods of programming mentioned above.