Vizio Blu-Ray Player Universal Remote Codes & Program Instructions: Are you thinking of programming your Vizio Blu-Ray Player Universal remote with codes that work? It is worth it because this action alone will save you from the unnecessary stress of having to operate multiple devices with multiple remotes. This article, without doubt, is loaded with lots of working codes and instructions that are very effective and famous. Keep reading until you finally discover the amazing methods for programming your universal remote.
Your Vizio Blu-Ray Player 5 Digit Universal Remote Codes
Check out the listed codes to see which is the most ideal for programming your remote with your selected device.
Your Vizio Blu-Ray Player 4 Digit Universal Remote Codes
Your Vizio Blu-Ray Player 3 Digit Universal Remote Codes
The codes above are supposed to work with your remote but if eventually, they didn’t work, you will have to use any of these methods below. Literarily, they are manual methods.
How to Program your Vizio Blu-Ray Player Universal Remote with auto Search
The auto search method requires that the entire code are gone through scanning in your remote one at a time until the correct code is detected for your remote or device. The method is like this:
- Switch on your Device e.g. TV so you can operate it.
- Turn on your remote control and tap on the device button on it e.g. TV, DVD, and so on for 3 seconds until an LED light blinks to indicate that your remote is ready to program.
- Point the Universal remote on the device and press the CH+ and CH- buttons. Your remote will show on and off signals. Press the up or down button continuously until your TV or the selected device turns off.
- Verify the code by clicking on the power button of your Universal Remote, if it starts up your device, try to change the channel to verify that the code is correctly programmed.
- Tap the device button to save your new code. If an LED light blinks twice, that means the code is now stored.
How to Program your Vizio Blu-Ray Player Universal Remote with Manual Search
In the manual search, you need to enter a keycode provided in your remote instruction manual. The keycode will eventually detect the make and model of your device or equipment. Here is the method:
- Turn on your device, e.g. TV.
- Press the TV button on your Vizio Blu-Ray Player Universal Remote Control.
- Press and hold the setup button on your universal remote until you can see the flashlight to activate it to learning mode.
- Enter the provided keycode in your remote’s instruction manual.
- After that, point the remote control at your selected device and press and hold the power button.
- Release the power button as soon as the screen switches off.
How to Program your Vizio Blu-Ray Player Universal Remote with Code Search
This method requires that you enter a unique 3 digit code in your remote. This code will then force your remote into an auto search mode until the correct code is found for your device.
- Turn on your device to get it ready for programming.
- Turn on the remote control as well.
- Press and hold the setup button on your remote control
- Enter the unique 9 9 1 codes
- Hold on the power button on your remote and press the channel up button until the device or TV is turned off.
If you have been struggling with how to properly program your remote control to be able to operate multiple devices, with the information in this article, it should be history from now on.