Xenon TV’s Universal Remote Codes & Program Instructions: To operate any device which has a universal remote control, we must know the remote’s code—whether it is a three-digit code, a four-digit code, or a five-digit code. From this article, we are giving the most effective codes for Xenon TV’s for any brand Universal Remote.
This article will teach you how to program your Xenon remote with your universal remote control using the codes listed below.
Xenon TV Universal Remote 3,4 and 5 Digit Codes List
How Do you Program Xenon TV Universal Remote?
There are several methods for programming a universal remote to operate a Xenon television; the techniques are summarized below.
How Do you Program Xenon TV Universal Remote with auto Search?
With the auto search method, all of the remote codes are scanned. The remote searches one code at a time until it finds the correct code to program your television’s remote. If you follow these instructions, you’ll succeed:
- Switch on your Device e.g. TV so you can operate it.
- Turn on your remote control and tap on the device button on it e.g. TV, DVC, and so on for 3 seconds until an LED light blinks to indicate that your remote is ready to program.
- Point the Universal remote on the device and press the CH+ and CH- buttons. Your remote will show on and off signals. Press the up or down button continuously until your TV or the selected device turns off.
- Verify the code by clicking on the power button of your Universal Remote, if it starts up your device, try to change the channel to verify that the code is correctly programmed.
- Tap the device button to save your new code. If an LED light blinks twice, that means the code is now stores.
How to Program your Xenon TV Universal Remote with Manual Method
You can manually program your remote control to operate devices by entering a keycode printed in the instruction manual of your equipment into your remote. The keycode tells your remote what kind of devices you have and allows you to program it to control other equipment.
- Turn on your device, e.g. TV.
- Press the TV button on your Xenon TV Universal Remote Control.
- Press and hold the setup button on your universal remote until you can see the flashlight to activate it to learning mode.
- Enter the provided keycode in your remote’s instruction manual.
- After that, point the remote control at your selected device and press and hold the power button.
- Release the power button as soon as the screen switches off.
How to Program your Xenon TV Universal Remote with Code Search method
As a result of using a unique three-digit code, you can manually enter your remote control into automatic search mode. Then, it will automatically search the correct code for your device. This method takes more time to complete when compared to the first two. Check the procedures:
- Turn on your device to get it ready for programming.
- Turn on the remote control as well.
- Press and hold the setup button on your remote control
- Enter the unique 9 9 1 codes
- Hold on the power button on your remote and press the channel up button until the device or TV is turned off.
You have the option to choose any of these methods if the codes above do not work. You can ask questions where things are not clear to you. I will try all my best to find the necessary solution for you.