Yamaha Remote Codes List & Program Steps: Today, I will be discussing the Yamaha Soundbar Universal Remote Codes and the Steps that are involved when programming the Soundbar remote to work with your devices. If you are on this site, consider the solution given. There are actually 3 methods of programming the Yamaha Soundbar Universal Remote, and I will surely use the 3 methods to help you get your mission accomplished.
It may be that you want to control your Yamaha Soundbar using the universal remote or SAT or with CAB, then, you will need to use the special codes provided by the Yamaha itself. All you need is to work with the codes correctly and you will be able to program your devices as well.
Check these links:
The List of Program 5 digit Codes for Yamaha Soundbar
Here is the list of the 5 digit codes for your Yamaha Soundbar that can work with any desired device.
The Xfinity Remote Codes for the Yamaha Brand Sound Bar
If you are using the Xfinity Remote control for your Yamaha Sound Bar, use this code instead:
9 9 2. The code should be applied using the Code Search Method.
The Steps Involved In Programming the Yamaha Soundbar Remote
I have gathered some important steps and methods that can aid in programming your Universal Remote at any given time. The steps are explained below:
These steps are created for Yamaha codes (30176 or 31331). That means you will be using the steps I am about to provide for either of the two codes in the brackets.
- Switch to AV1 or AV2, whichever one you selected with your soundbar will work.
- Press and hold these buttons (Mute and select) and wait until you receive two blinks.
- After, you can now enter either of the two codes in the bracket above and then AV1 or AV2.
- Press and hold the Mute and Select buttons once more and wait for two blinks before releasing them.
- Enter the 3 digit code 9 9 3.
- Press the Select button on your remote.
- AV1 or AV2 should follow up.
- Press and hold the Mute and Select buttons, then wait for 2 blinks before you release them again.
- Enter the 3 digit codes 9 6 3.
- Press the CH down button.
- After which you should enter the command from the Directv Remote Control.
The Code Search Method for Programming Yamaha Soundbar Remote
The usual method has not changed. All you need is to find a way to force your remote into search mode and that is only done by entering this 3 digit code number ( 9 9 1) and following these steps correctly:
- Turn on your device first. i.e. your TV or DVD or any other device that can work using this method.
- Turn on your remote as well and press the setup button on it.
- Enter the 3 digit code (9 9 1) as given above.
- Hold the power button on your remote and press the channel up button until the TV in this case turns off.
- Release your hand from the Power button after that.
How you Can Program the Yamaha Soundbar Universal Remote Using the Manual Method
As usual, this one involves the use of a key code that can detect the make and model of your device. The method is simple to apply and here are the steps you should follow:
- First of all turn on your device. In this case, we are using a TV.
- After that, turn on your remote as well.
- Press the TV or the Device button on your Yamaha Soundbar Universal Remote to activate it into learning mode. A flashlight indicates that your remote is now in learning mode.
- Type in the keycode provided in your remote booklet.
- When the step above is carried out, point the remote to your TV and press the power button.
- Release the power button as soon as you see the TV screen turns off.
This method is equally effective. If you apply the steps given correctly, the method will surely work for you.
How you can Program Yamaha Universal Remote without Code
This is another interesting method you can use to program your Yamaha Soundbar Universal Remote to work with your device selected. You will have to scan the codes in your universal remote before you can get them and that should be done one after the other. These are the steps involved:
- Turn on your devices such as DVD or TV to get ready for the program.
- Turn on your remote and click or tap on the device button e.g. TV, DVD, CBL, and so on for 3 seconds. If an LED light displays, that means, your device is ready to program.
- Point the remote to your device and then press the CH+ and CH- keys and your remote will display on and off signals.
- Press the up and down keys continuously until you notice your device switches off.
- You can now verify the code by clicking on the power button on your remote.
- The device will switch on. After that, try to change the channel to verify if the code is programmed correctly.
- Press the Device button e.g. TV on your phone to save the code. If an LED light blinks twice, that means the code has been stored.
Every step explained above is very effective when it comes to programming your Yamaha Universal Remote. If you have not tried these instructions and methods before, I think this is the right time to do so to program your devices.